Thursday 12 June 2014

I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE A HEART

I wish I didn't have a heart to feel pains
When people betray my trust,
I wish there wasn't a heart to bleed
When people doubt my honest nature,
I wish I didn't have a heart to be broken by unfriendly friends,
I wish I didn't have a heart,sometimes I wish I was heartless,
I wish I didn't have a heart to feel the pains I felt the first time I was heartbroken.

I wish i didn't have heart to feel pain when evil men take advantage of the children of GOD.

But if I don't have a heart,I wouldn't be able to love as God has directed us to,
I wouldn't be able to appreciate the positive people around me,
I wouldn't be able to reciprocate the kind gestures I have received from kindhearted people within and outside the shores of Nigeria.

If i didn't have a heart i wouldn't feel for the homeless children around me and i wouldn't be able to feel pains when a loved one dies.



this piece was inspired by Waje's song "I wish i did 
http://tooxclusive.com/fresh-video-from-africa/video-waje-i-wish/n't have a heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment