Saturday 14 February 2015

TO YOU MY VAL(QUEENSLEY)



To you the QUEEN of my coast,
The reason why my sky is blue,
I ran after you like players run
After that thing in a spherical shape for three years,
I tried to show you that I'm different,
I could remember it all vividly,   
The evening we boarded the same bus,
Initially I planned to play the hit and run relationship
But unknown to me that not all dog eat shit
looking back,
I can only smile and wish for more of you
i know sometimes
Hard times
Want to make us curse God
but if you can bear and be patient with me
I will bring the world to your feet
you are the only one in the world that matters more to me,
I wouldn’t trade you for a pot of diamond
I won't exchange you for anything in the world
Since I met you,
I've never regret the knowledge of you
I'm happy I never gave up on you
It is me and you for eternity.
I solemnly swear to make you the happiest woman in the world,
I know sometimes it is hard to tolerate me,
That’s why we are different culturally,
But the day we connected, was the day we broke the pole of our differences
So the best we can do, is to let things stay and continue the way it started.
i promise you faithfulness,tenderness,smiles,laughter,bliss,and forever loving you.
                                   HAPPY VALENTINE
                                           TONGUE OUT
                                                               CAKE LOVER
                                                   STUNNING
                                                      CRAZY SLEEKY
                                                         THE BOSS BABE
                                                         CAKES TURNS HER ON

                                                         SEXY SMILE
                                                    SIMPLICITY
                                                        ALREADY TAKEN
                                         DON'T SAY A WORD


                                                          GANGSTER GAL

                                                   MY BAD A$$ B%$#@
                                                     SEXY MAMA
                                  ARRRGGGGHHHHH SHOKI

                    
                                                       WHAT TO DO

No comments:

Post a Comment