Friday 25 September 2020

An Iconic Icon

 Yes i am an Icon,

Even the Heavens and Earth,
Can attestate that I am,
I am so iconic,
I'm strong and healthy even without
Blood tonic,
I'm not just strong,I am beyond it.
I've seen it all,
But im still better than before.
I move against odds,
I walk out victorious in the greatest of storms.


I kill fears and wipe tears,
I smile when circumstances becomes unbearable
Because I am Iconic and Icons don't cry.
I get turned down,
Yet I still wear the best crown,
I don't fight for what i want,
When multitudes rush at it,
I just sit and chill while it crawls to my arms.

Travails of life and it's bitterness can't change me,
It only adds feathers to my hat,
Just a stroll into my heart,
Love is all you 'll find,
And I'm always on my grind,
They try to play with my mind,
But I think they are blind,
Cause I'm as mysterious as the God that made them.

Laycon for the Money.
🏆🎖🏅🥈🥉♥️♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment