Monday 14 February 2022

This Feelings

 This love's beyond seasons,
My heart beats for it all seasons,
I don't just need you, 
I want you, 
And I don't need a reason,
Cause It's hard explaining this feelings, 
Sometimes I find me smiling and laughing,
When there's no one around,
When there's no clown in sight,
Inexplainable feelings,
Stronger than men’s might,
You give me memories brighter than daylight.


I can’t out rightly articulate the depth of this feelings,
Each time I try,
I get lost in my own thoughts,
Every time I try to pen down my feelings,
I find myself in a state of fog,
If i was to appear on the front page of Forbes,
I’d be the youngest lover with inestimable emotions and feelings.
Sometimes this whole thing makes me act abnormal,
But I don’t need a therapist 
Maybe,
I might need a pianist
If lovers were to pay taxes,
I guess I will be placed in a dock,
Standing helplessly before a judge,
Cause I can’t afford paying for something that’s so inestimable.


It burns deep inside me like wildfire,
And even if I get thrown into the deepest of oceans,
It will still burn ‘cause this feeling is supernatural
And spiritual.
But despite the twists and turns
The heart aches and head aches that comes with this feelings
Every other day and night,
I don’t hunger for help
I won’t seek medications
I still want to be here for as long as time permits
I still want to be living like I don’t care about anything else but this,
So don’t ever think of shattering this,
Don’t ever think of walking out that door without me,
Don’t leave me lying here helpless
Cause at the end of the day I don’t want another,
The feelings is specially for You and You and You.
😍❤️
Happy Valentine’s Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment